Level of Spanish:
Non-native Spanish speakers will be required a B2 level, which must be proven with the DELE corresponding title or by performing a language test designed by EIDE.
- Certificate of studies:
- Secondary or High School Certificate(Bachillerato, COU, FPII, Baccalaureat, Abitur..) or the corresponding diploma from the students' country of origin.
To gain access to the Higher Studies in Hospitality Management, it is necessary the Baccalaureat Certificate of Secondary Education equivalent in each country, duly approved. EIDE can carry out the qualification approval procedures . To submit the titles to approve, the student must send:
1.Legalized baccalaureat title and academic certification of the last 2 years of secondary education legalized
To legalize them, the students must submit both documents to the Ministry of Education in his Country, where the corresponding stamp will be given:
- States members of the European Union or signatories of the European Economic Area Agreement: it is enough with the official title, no legalization of some sort is required.
- Countries that have signed the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961: The country's Ministry of Education (or other competent authority) legalizes the documents through an "Apostille" (Seal).;
- Other countries: Check with the ministry of education in the country or with the office of the Spanish Ministry of Education in each country.
2. Official translation of the documents.
An official translation of the 2 documents mentioned in the A) section and the corresponding seal of legalization should be made. In order to become an official translation,it has to be:
- Made by a certified translator duly authorized or registered in Spain
- Or, alternatively,sealed by any diplomatic or consular representation of the Spanish State abroad (Spanish embassy or consulate)